Our consultants are all economists or mathematicians with first degrees, masters or doctorates from leading universities. Together with a number of associates, including academic advisors, who work with us on a project-by-project basis, we provide:
- econometric and statistical analysis;
- financial modelling;
- applied game theory and merger modelling;
- auction design;
- software development;
- design and analysis of market research;
- forecasting and demand modelling;
- market definition and competition analysis; and
- regulatory analysis, modelling of price control and access pricing.
Our staff also regularly run seminars and workshops, and give conference talks. If you are looking for a contributor email us.