We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of a newsletter sign up form and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request in order to track site usage and identify potential problems.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- Identifying potential customers or subscribers
- Providing you with the services that you have subscribed to or registered for
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by DotEcon.
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
For more information on how to control or delete cookies, click here.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
We will only disclose personal information to companies and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
Internet based transfer
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Legal identity information
- Registered name: DotEcon Ltd
- Registered office: 17 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XJ
- Place of registration: England and Wales
- Registered number: 3783016
- VAT Number: GB736356322