Working with us
We are currently recruiting Consultants and Junior Consultants.
At DotEcon, we work on all things auction and telecommunications, with opportunities in energy, competition and media projects.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills.
All applicants for roles at DotEcon should have:
- Strong technical skills that you want to extend by working on real-world problems.
- Rigorous analytical thinking to help our clients.
- Clear communication skills to put across ideas persuasively.
- Keenness to get into the details of economic problems facing business and governments, and want to find a better way of doing things.
- Ability to work successfully in a small and focused team.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and see things through.
If you are a recent graduate or more experienced economist with a background in applied microeconomics, or have strong quantitative or programming skills, and believe that you have what it takes to thrive in a consulting environment, send your CV with a covering letter to Recruitment at DotEcon.